A Revelation to David, given in Fayette, New-York, September, 1830.
- Behold I say unto you, David, that you have feared man and have not
relied upon me for strength, as you ought:
- But your mind has been on the things of the earth more than on the
things of me, your Maker, and the ministry whereunto you have been called;
and you have not given heed unto my Spirit, and to those who were set
over you, but have been persuaded by those whom I have not commanded:
- Wherefore you are left to inquire for yourself, at my hand, and ponder
upon the things which you have received.
- And your home shall be at your father's house, until I give unto you
- And you shall attend to the ministry in the church, and before the
world, and in the regions round about. Amen.