A Revelation to Peter, given in Fayette, New-York, September, 1830.
- Behold I say unto you, Peter, that you shall take your journey with
your brother Oliver, for the time has come, that it is expedient in
me, that you shall open your mouth to declare my gospel:
- Therefore, fear not but give heed unto the words and advice of your
brother, which he shall give you.
- And be you afflicted in all his afflictions, ever lifting up your
heart unto me in prayer, and faith, for his and your deliverance:
- For I have given unto him to build up my church among your brethren,
- And none have I appointed to be over him in the church, except it
is his brother Joseph.
- Wherefore give heed unto these things and be diligent in keeping my
commandments, and you shall be blessed unto eternal life. Amen.