A Revelation to Joseph, and Sidney, given in Fayette, New- York,
- Listen to the voice of the Lord your God, even Alpha and Omega, the
beginning and the end, whose course is one eternal round, the same today
as yesterday and forever.
- I am Jesus Christ, the, Son of God, who was crucified for the sins
of the world, even as many as will believe on my name, that they may
become the sons of God, even one in me as I am in the Father, as the
Father is one in me, that we may be one:
- Behold, verily, verily I say unto you my servant Sidney, I have looked
upon thee and thy works.
- I have heard thy prayers and have prepared thee for a greater work.
- Thou art blessed for thou shalt do great things.
- Behold thou wast sent forth, even as John, to prepare the way before
me, and before Elijah which should come, and thou knew it not.
- Thou didst baptize by water unto repentance, but they received not
the Holy Ghost; but now I give unto thee a commandment, that thou shalt
baptize by water, and they shall receive the Holy Ghost by the laying
on of hands, even as the apostles of old.
- And it shall come to pass, that there shall be a great work in the
land even among the Gentiles, for their folly and their abominations
shall be made manifest, in the eyes of all people:
- For I am God and mine arm is not shortened and I will show miracles,
signs and wonders, unto all those who believe on my name.
- And whoso shall ask it in my name, in faith, they shall cast out devils;
they shall heal the sick; they shall cause the blind to receive their
sight, and the deaf to hear, and the dumb to speak, and the lame to
- And the time speedily cometh, the great things are to be shown forth
unto the children of men:
- But without faith shall not any thing be shown forth except desolations
upon Babylon, the same which has made all nations drink of the wine
of the wrath of her fornication.
- And there are none that doeth good except those who are ready to receive
the fullness of my gospel, which I have sent forth to this generation:
- Wherefore, I have called upon the weak things of the world, those
who are unlearned and despised, to thresh the nations by the power of
- And their arm shall be mine arm, and I will be their shield and their
buckler, and I will gird up their loins, and they shall fight manfully
- And their enemies shall be under their feet; and I will let fall the
sword in their behalf; and by the fire of mine indignation will I preserve
- And the poor and the meek shall have the gospel preached unto them,
and they shall be looking forth for the time of my coming, for it is
nigh at hand:
- And they shall learn the parable of the fig-tree: for even now already
summer is nigh, and I have sent forth the fulness of my gospel by the
hand of my servant Joseph:
- And in weakness have I blessed him, and I have given unto him the
keys of the mystery of those things which have been sealed, even things
which were from the foundation of the world, and the things which shall
come from this time until the time of my coming, if he abide in me,
and if not, another will I plant in his stead.
- Wherefore watch over him that his faith fail not, and it shall be
given by the Comforter, the Holy Ghost, that knoweth all things:
- And a commandment I give unto thee, that thou shalt write for him:
- And the scriptures shall be given even as they are in mine own bosom,
to the salvation of mine own elect:
- For they will hear my voice, and shall see me, and shall not be asleep,
and shall abide the day of my coming, for they shall be purified even
as I am pure. And now I say unto you, tarry with him and he shall journey
with you; forsake him not and surely these things shall be fulfilled.
- And inasmuch as ye do not write, behold it shall be given unto him
- And thou shalt preach my gospel, and call on the holy prophets to
prove his words, as they shall be given him.
- Keep all the commandments and covenants by which ye are bound, and
I will cause the heavens to shake for your good:
- And satan shall tremble; and Zion shall rejoice upon the hills, and
flourish; and Israel shall be saved in mine own due time.
- And the keys which I have given, shall they be led and no more be
confounded at all.
- Lift your hearts and be glad: your redemption draweth nigh.
- Fear not little flock, the kingdom is yours until I come.
- Behold I dome quickly; even so: Amen.