A Revelation to Joseph and Sidney, given in Canandaigua, New- York,
- Behold I say unto you, that it is not expedient in me that ye should
translate any more until ye shall go to the Ohio; and this because of
the enemy and for your sakes.
- And again, I say unto you, that ye shall not go until ye have preached
my gospel in those parts, and have strengthened up the church withersoever
it is found, and more especially in Colesville;
- For behold they pray unto me in much faith.
- And again a commandment I give unto the church, that it is expedient
in me that they should assemble together at the Ohio, against the time
that my servant Oliver shall return unto them.
- Behold here is wisdom, and let every man choose for himself until
I come; even so: Amen.